 |
| photo courtesy of von beredo |
I know that thing blogging-thing is just a requirement for one of my major subjects. Sadly, I think I failed to maintain my blog posts. I actually told myself when I started this that I will be posting regularly (to get higher grades) but laziness devoured my senses. Ha-ha! I really can't write anything when I am not in the MOOD. I don't like writing for a different purpose. I want to write because I wanted to say something or there's an IDEA trying to come out of my half-empty mind. It's just hard to force your mind to think of something to write when you really don't feel like writing. I've got loads of ideas to write but they just pop when I am AFK or somewhere I don't have a paper and a pen to write on. That's too ironic. And when I am holding my journal or here in front of the computer, I can't think of anything nor can I remember any of those suddenly-popping ideas. I can always remember the times when I'm riding on the bus and I suddenly think of the best story plot ever then when I went down, BOOM! I forgot everything.I know I am not the only one experiencing this but I just really pity myself for my writing. I don't care anyway. I love and hate writing.
 |
| photo courtesy of von beredo |
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento